As part as our company growing we are excited to announce a position has opened up and we are accepting applications for a full time permanent Sales Administrator.
- Main Administrator
- Trade and B2B Sales
- Stock Control
- Production support
· All types of general administration duties
· Administrative supporting role in sister company when required
· Communicating with customers/buyers; face to face, telephone and email
· Stock taking, checking deliveries/stock, booking stock out, shipping
· Processing orders; picking/packing goods, dealing with couriers/staff
· Part of the role will include lifting, handling, climbing and carrying stock
· Liaising with Production floor regarding orders and samples
· Working in all areas of the business is essential so must be flexible
· Attend training and meetings
· Occasionally Opening & Closing business including trade counter
· Weekend work to be carried out, at least 1 Saturday per month is required.
· Dealing with all enquiries including walk in / trade counter enquiries, sales and returns
· Updating and maintaining online sales accounts
· General administration, including maintaining stock of materials and updating the progress boards and sheets
· Planning and prioritizing workload
· Communicating with production on a daily basis regarding workload
· Monitoring all orders from start to finish
· Purchasing of stock and materials
· Processing purchase orders and invoices
· First contact with any walk in customers
· Covering other roles when required due to absence / holidays
· Ordering equipment and parts for sister company
· Processing and maintaining records using Sage
· Supporting directors and sales team when required
· Answering all calls and dealing with appropriately
Experience on SAGE would be a huge advantage for any applicant but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
Any knowledge of work wear / PPE would also be an advantage.
Office and administration experience is essential.
Desired start date: 1st April 2019
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter over to email@example.com